1. We ship almost anywhere in the world and for international shipments we work with art transport specialists who offer worldwide coverage.
2. The artworks are fully insured in transit until and up to their point of collection as arranged by you. Artworks are insured up to a maximum value of US$10,000; for insurance needs greater than this amount we can arrange this for you at additional cost.
3. Once you have placed your order, we will be in contact about the delivery date.
4. We normally process all orders within 2-3 business days, and dispatch in 7 days - depending on the custom packaging that needs to be build around the artwork. We use a a variety of couriers depending on the final destination, pick up location and type of artwork.
5. Delivery can take 2-3 weeks but we will be in touch with you immediately to co-ordinate the best delivery options. Due to extraordinary circumstances due to COVID-19, we cannot guarantee our usual shipping times as outlined below.
6. Retrospect Galleries will not accept any responsibility for goods being delayed as a result of shippers and or courier services. Please note your orders will be shipped as fast as possible and we will do our best to keep you informed. If you require your order by a certain date please leave a note at checkout in the comments section or contact us on email@example.com and we would do our best to meet your requirements. Please note that orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.